Our Shipping Policy
zestorganics.com.au preferred carriers are:
- Australia Post
- Fastway Couriers
- Sendle Couriers
Parcel Post – Australia
- Not Available at this time
Our postage charges are calculated at checkout based on the weight of the items ordered and your state and postcode.
Any products ordered from zestorganics.com.au going to an Australian address using Parcel Post as the delivery method should take approximately (3) three to (7) seven business days to arrive once dispatched provided the items are in stock at time of processing.
Orders are usually dispatched within 2 to 3 working days from when payment is received. Our aim is to provide every item requested within an order wherever possible as we cannot send more than one parcel per shipping charge.
High demand for some requested items, changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control may cause delays beyond the estimated delivery times. We will advise you of any known delays beyond the estimated delivery times via email.
In some cases it may be necessary for us to refund the cost of some items that will be unavailable for some time (usually more than one month).
We reserve the right to change the shipping method selected if there is a problem with the provided address and the shipping method that was selected. For large orders this also includes lack of insurance which was not selected and could put the order at risk of damage. We reserves the right to substitute a comparable shipping method at our own discretion.
zestorganics.com.au will not replace, refund, or provide credit notes, if items are damaged or lost in transit, if you do not Insure Your Order.
Express Post – Australia
If you need your purchase in a hurry we also offer Express Post:
- Express Post (up to 500grams)
- Express Post (up to 3 kg)
- Express Post (up to 5 kg)
Any products ordered from zestorganics.com.au going to Perth and surrounding areas should take only (2) two business days to arrive from date the order was shipped. Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne (3) three business days, Adelaide and Darwin (3 to 5) business days.
These averages are based on delivery times to capital cities. Deliveries outside of these areas may take longer. We are not responsible if Australia Post fail to make the quoted delivery timetable.
Delivery Charges – International
- Not Available at this time.
- To safe guard against Lost or Damaged parcels it is highly recommended to Insure Your Order. This must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All costs associated with return of parcelsdue to customers error e.g. incorrect address, will not be shipped until all return costs and additional shipping charges are paid.
International accounts need to be aware and must check with their local customs services and local laws to ensure that there are no special requirements or any restrictions on importing health products into their country or state before ordering. Zest Organics will not accept any liability or make compensation payments for loss, damage, delayed delivery or parcels halted by customs for containing any prohibited items.
Our Returns Policy
www.zestorganics.com.au do not refund for “Change of Mind” returns, so please choose carefully. However, if you wish to return an item we will issue a credit note for our store, valid for 3 months.
All products purchased from our website are checked for defects and quality before shipment. If your items does have a defect please contact us at returns (at) zestorganics.com.au and we will either issue a refund or exchange the item. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
Defective items must be returned to zestorganics.com.au within (14) fourteen days of the purchase date to be eligible for replacement or refund. Items will be replaced with the same item originally purchased (if available), another item of the customer’s choice to the same value, or a refund will be given.
Cost of Returns
Any costs associated with returning an item, whether it is an exchange or a defective item, is the sole responsibility of the customer.
All advertised “Specials” listed in the Monthly Specials section of this store, cannot be returned unless the item is faulty or defective, so please choose carefully.
How to return your item
- Complete the contact us page and direct your enquiry to our Returns Department. A customer service representative will evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information and issue you with a Return Authorisation Number (RA Number). The RA Number will be emailed to your registered email address along with our postal address.
- Send your item to the return address provided. Please ensure that your RA number is clearly displayed on the return packaging.
- As soon as the return has been received, it will be inspected, and a replacement product will be posted to you, or a credit note will be issued, providing that the item was received by zestorganics.com.au as described in the Return Authorisation.
- The return must be received by zestorganics.com.au within (14) fourteen days of the RA number being issued.
- Replacement product will only be shipped after the returned or faulty item has been received and inspected by zestorganics.com.au.
- All returns must have an RA number.
- Any item that is returned to zestorganics.com.au without an RA number will be returned to sender.
- If you feel that your return falls outside of our policy, then you will need to contact us.
2 Cascade Avenue, Dianella, 6059, Perth, W.A.
These payment options will show in the check out when placing order.