- Money saving. Soapberries cost around 10c per wash load (for a 1kg bag). Approximately 1/3 of the cost of chemical detergent.
- Every Bag contains at least 330g, providing even more value.
- They’re RAW, VEGAN and PALEO
- 100% WASTE FREE
- Completely chemical free, grey water safe, septic safe and fully compostable.
- Soapberries eliminate the need for fabric softeners as they leave clothes feeling soft and fresh.
- Our Soapberries are from a certified organic supplier by international certification body USDA.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Not tested on animals.
- Perfect for babies and children as they are extremely gentle yet effective.
- Reduce pollution.
- No pesticides, fertilisers or chemical treatments have been used in the growing or storing process. This ensures that nothing but 100% natural organic products are used in your home.
- Traditional soaps and detergents contain a cocktail of chemicals, which reside in clothing fibres and can be absorbed into the skin.
- Soapberries can be used in any area of the home. They can be used as laundry detergent, shampoo, hand wash, household cleaner, body wash and have many more applications.
- Soapberries are 100% sustainable and their use ensures that deforestation is reduced in the Himalayas.
- Our Soapberries are they sourced from one of the only ones on the market that are ‘Certified Organic’.
- They are often called ‘soapnuts’, but they are not nuts at all. They are in fact a fruit!
- The shell of the fruit is collected, dried and packed for use. The shell is exceptionally high in ‘saponin’ which is nature’s soap. This saponin reduces the surface tension of the water to remove dirt and leave fabrics, soft and clean.
- Soapberries are the fruit of the Sapindus Mukorossi tree, which grow in several different regions of the world, but are most prevalent in the Himalayas, which is where ours are harvested by small local communities.
- By purchasing our soapberries, you are supporting the ‘Grow Nepal‘ initiative which creates a future for the Nepalese people and encourages sustainable practices across the planet.
- Soap Berries are sourced from a 100% Australian owned company.
|Dimensions||25 × 8 × 25 cm|